Unlockmytv is one of the most popular streaming apps in the market. It provides the latest movies, TV shows, and other videos for your smartphone, Android TV, PC, and other devices. You can also install and use it on Firestick or Chromecast. Although for most devices Unlockmytv works perfectly fine, some people face difficulty using the app. In this guide, we’ll give the solutions to some of the most common problems people face related to this app.
UnlockmyTV is a video streaming app that provides you the latest and best quality content for free. Here, you can enjoy movies, TV shows, and premium Web-series from Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Hotstar, and other platforms. Moreover, you can save them offline using the links and enjoy them whenever you want without the internet. It also provides subtitles in more than 50 languages including foreign and regional languages.
- Watch the latest movies in HD from 360p to 1080p or even 4K.
- Simple and minimalistic UI helps you find the content easily without much effort.
- Download the videos to watch later without even an internet connection.
- Supports media players like MX and VLC so that the users won’t find any difficulty using the players.
- Free Real-Debrid and Trakt.TV integration so that you can enjoy and keep track of your favorite movies and TV shows.
- Enjoy a variety of content from different genres like Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Romance, Thriller, Drama, and Comedy.
- Available for Android 4.0 and above. You can also download it for PC and Smart TV(by installing it on a Firestick device).
Problems with UnlockmyTV
Not getting the English subtitles on UnlockmyTV for Firestick
A lot of users on the internet face the problem of not able to add subtitles. So, to open the subtitles you need to follow the steps given below. For this guide, we’ll use MX as our default player.
- Search for any movie or show on the app and click on it.
- Select any links you want to enjoy your video with and then select the video player.
- Here, we’re using MX player, so go for it.
- Now, as the video starts streaming, click on three dot-menu and subtitles.
- Now, it will show a bunch of subtitles links in various languages. Select anyone you want, and that’s it.
Not able to install the app from Downloader app on Firestick
Some Android TVs don’t allow or support the Downloader app used to install third-party software. So, you can either download the UnlockmyTV apk file from the links given below, copy it in Firestick, and install it. Or, you can first install the ES File Explorer app, and then install UnlockmyTV on Firestick.
UnlockmyTV isn’t working for the past few days
If the app isn’t working for the past few hours or days, then it might be an update problem. The developers are working on the app and frequently release updates. So, if this happens to you, then get the updated version of the app from the official website. The app isn’t available on Google Play, but you can always get the latest and older versions of Unlockmytv from the app.